[Edu-sig] Visual Programming in Python?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:42:32 CEST 2006

Given Python is so OO, my first concern would be whether this
flowchart-driven system would push us back to a more loopy/blocky
procedural style.  I'd like to see what this would look like on paper
before I was persuaded it was a worthwhile undertaking -- not that I'm
any kind of gatekeeper or funder in this regard, so pay no attention.

Kirby