[Edu-sig] Python as a CS1 Language: Updated List of Responses

Atanas Radenski radenski at chapman.edu
Fri Feb 24 04:25:24 CET 2006

Hello all,

Back in December 2005, I asked for a list of schools that use Python as a
CS1/CS2 language. A list is now posted in a Moodle installation that I
maintain, http://studypack.com. The list is here:

http://studypack.com/comp/mod/glossary/view.php?id=2835

This list is not limited to school names only, but offers a few details,
in case details are available. The list is not limitted to CS1/CS2
courses.

I will be glad to receive suggestions, corrections, and additional
information.

Actually, anyone can create an account, login and insert new records, or
insert comments on existing records. One can also edit own records.
Contributions will be appreciated.

Atanas

Atanas Radenski
mailto:radenski at chapman.edu      http://www.chapman.edu/~radenski/

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I
go into the other room and read a book - Groucho Marx