[Edu-sig] Pre-announcement announcement

ajsiegel at optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Jan 24 15:03:20 CET 2006

Andre -

I am on a short business trip so it is difficult to reply properly.

Just wanted to thank you for your work, and let you know that I find the comments
quite helpful.

Bottom line, I conclude that is unwise to attempt to reach out beyond the Python literate
community before I can offer a more complete environment for PyGeo as part of the
distribution.

I think the solution will be a customized sCIte editor.

I have looked at this before and it doesn't seem overly difficult to do, and a distribution
of this kind seems to be within the license terms and intent of the sCIte author.

And yes, I will recipricate re: rur-ple

(Caught your "rant" on planetpython, btw)

Art