[Edu-sig] Python-Only Moodle?

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Sat Jan 28 05:22:56 CET 2006

I have a server that I'd be willing to use to host a Python moodle.
Do you want me to set it up, or would you rather I give you access?

It's livingcode.org (pardon the front page, I'm in the process of
building a new one) and it's a dreamhosts site, so it's got PHP,
MySQL, python, and lots of other goodies built in.

--Dethe