[Edu-sig] [edupython] News about turtle graphics

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:54:47 CEST 2006

Yes, I'm liking the demos too and will say something in my blog today.
 Question:  say a student has just booted IDLE and wants to run the
minimum import and turtle commands to draw a triangle, what would that
look like?  I believe I will be able to answer my own question with
just a little more study.  I am wondering if an xturtle package with
an __ini__.py would make sense.

Kirby