[Edu-sig] IDLE wish (was Edu-sig Digest, Vol 31, Issue 16)

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Fri Mar 3 16:08:41 CET 2006

Art,

You've made your feelings about turtle.py abundantly clear. I would only
suggest that (contrary to your implications) we benighted individuals
who actually use the module in teaching and want improve it are also
passionate, moral and even (perhaps) intelligent. Or at least we deserve
the benefit of the doubt. ;)

However if our discussion of the module bothers you that much, I'm happy
to move it to off of this list.

Cheers,
Vern Ceder

Arthur wrote:

> [...]