[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Mar 19 00:49:31 CET 2006

And maybe even more to the point than that - since this is the way that *I*
was thinking about these objects - I wanted my conception of the object and
their implementation to be as closely and purely allied as possible. With
the instinct that doing so would lead me to where I should be going next.
Which I think it has.

Not textbook, to be sure.