[Edu-sig] simple guessing games

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:04:04 CEST 2006

On 9/11/06, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fewer geniuses, but more sophisticates around here.
> >
> > Art
>
> I know some of the geniuses.
>
> Kenneth Snelson for example (kennethsnelson.net).

And Ed Gunnell, working class Jersey City lad makes Latin Teacher at
SDA, a real friend to me.  Then he married beautiful Yazz (for whom my
car, Razz, is partly named), and went into the flower biz, doing big
displays in major downtown NYC venues, Port Authority Area -- one of
my favorites, always -- commuting in from a rural paradise.

Anyway, strokes of genius, all.  Great going Eddie G!

And best wishes Arthur.  As Dan Rather puts it:  may your best work
still be ahead of you.