[Edu-sig] creating an interface vs. using one (Michel Paul)

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:40:02 CEST 2006

On 9/23/06, Michel Paul <mpaul at bhusd.k12.ca.us> wrote:

> >Let me ... ask if Python has a way to plot a function
> >that's as easy as on the TI.  Without that I think
> >it's going to be a very tough sale, unfortunately.
>
> Yeah, that's the main wall I run into.  If there was an EASY way - something as easy as turtle - that would be excellent.  Does anyone on the list know of a simple to use Python function plotter?  Something you could just hand over to beginners?
===

For a simple function plotter, you might want to have a look at
Crunchy (crunchy.sourceforge.net).  Work on Crunchy has stopped for
the past month or so (and will most likely not resume for another
month).  Specifically, within Crunchy:
go to menu Tutorials -> Using Crunchy.  Then, on the left, select
Graphics: Plotting.

André