[Edu-sig] OLPC news

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 31 06:57:56 CET 2007

On Dec 30, 2007, at 8:39 PM, Jeff Rush wrote:
> Can you give contact info or a blog for this Walter Bender?

Walter sends out weekly e-mail updates over the community-news list:

> Don't get me wrong - there are LOTS of lists for OLPC; I'm looking
> for the one
> with knowledgeable Python people motivated to actually produce
> 'activities'
> for the XO, not critique it or hand-wave about it.  People with
> answers, not
> just questions.

For this, you want the Sugar list:

The entire Sugar team and virtually all activity developers subscribe
to the list, and even us systems-folk read it and post reasonably
frequently.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org