[Edu-sig] Proposal: CP4E-sig

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jul 19 00:55:37 CEST 2007

The list description is 7 years out of date, as *my* CP4E project
ended when I left CNRI. And *my* CP4E project was certainly not
intended to be political (in fact, the DARPA politics around funding
made me abandon it).

Feel free to petition the creation of an edu-politics at python.org list.
Further discussion of this topic should be moved to meta-sig, the sig
to discuss lists. (Added to the CC list.)

But please don't steal my CP4E moniker.

FWIW, the no-politics ban was long overdue. The archives show it. And
please show me where the edu-sig homepage (which is much more
informative than the mailman description) mentions politics.

--Guido