[Edu-sig] graphics on mac

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Fri Jan 18 17:48:51 CET 2008

I think built in, you are limited to turtle graphics.  If you can
install something, you could use my MakeBot/MoonUnit system.  It does
very nice graphics.  I use it to teach middle school kids and it works
great.  ( http://stratolab.com/misc/makebot )

You could probably build something with Cocoa, but that would be some
work.

--winston