[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 54, Issue 3

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:02:41 CET 2008

I have a fairly high opinion of Tk.  Not "instead of" Pygame though.
More "let's compare these tools, see what they do".

Some Tk game-related scripts attach here (not by me, I may be
no help with code problems):

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2007/10/ppug-cubespace.html

wxPython also has a following, thanks especially to Kevin Altis
of PythonCard fame.  He's done a good Life, turtle stuff...

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2006/07/gotta-luv-that-gui-goo.html

Kirby