[Edu-sig] Fwd: [crunchy-discuss] Croquant: a set of MoinMoin plugins for an integration with Crunchy

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:11:05 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

Florian Birée (see below) has completed parts of his Google Summer of
Code project.  If you are interested in having a wiki to store python
snippets (they could be doctest-based problems) as learning tools and
have students use Crunchy to run and modify the code snippets, this is
the tool for you.

P.S. Croquant is French for Crunchy. :-)