[Edu-sig] teaching python using turtle module

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:52:09 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Gregor Lingl <gregor.lingl at aon.at> wrote:

<< fascinating code >>

> Hoping, you will find this a bit interesting,
> best regards
>
> Gregor

Really enlightening, both mathematically and from a coding point of
view.  I hadn't used turtle.py enough yet to know about the built-in
"context turtle" if you want to just say "forward" and forgo
specifying a target.  That's a nice Logo-ish touch.

Your take on the T is most excellent.

With your permission, I'd be happy to add both versions with
attribution to my online version of tmod.py for the benefit of future
students, and/or I could simply link to this post in the edu-sig
archives (why not both?).

>>> from mars import math
http://www.wikieducator.org/Digital_Math