[Edu-sig] teaching python using turtle module

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:16:20 CET 2009

Gregor FYI:

You'll find me linking to one Gregor in Vienna in this blog post, just
beneath an archival photo of work by Alexander Graham Bell.[1]

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2009/12/meeting-with-sam.html

... providing more context and spin for this rhombic triancontahedron
thread, all that much strong thanks to you.

Kirby

[1] Eber, Dorothy Harley. Genius At Work. about AGB is one of my fave
syllabus entries, obscure and fun.