[Edu-sig] New APL

Daniel Ajoy da.ajoy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 02:26:50 CET 2009

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:52:37 -0500, <edu-sig-request at python.org> wrote:

> From: Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail dot com
> To: edu-sig at python.org
> Subject: [Edu-sig] New APL
>
> An old friend, ex-IBM, ex-Wall Street, is working on a new Open Source
> APL which he and I intend to get into the Sugar education software for
> OLPC. I can't tell you any more than that until he puts code out for
> the public to test.

Exciting, I hope it ends up with good integration with the sugar environment:

* ability to use the journal
* ability to share through the mesh
* ability to copy and paste code and results easily
* if the APL is able to generate graphics, ability to manipulate those graphics with other XO tools, Paint...

Daniel

PS. I wish someone did the same for UCBLogo...