[Edu-sig] OLPC/Sugar Saturday dinner...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:02:14 CET 2009

I'm interested in this.  Good luck with that reservation.

FYI I blogged some of our BOF from last night, admittedly with various
personal biases (it's a blog post, not the New York Times, which is
completely unbiased as we all know (snicker)):

If others have blogged accounts or pages they'd like to see linked (I
need to add one to Crunchy, another to the edu-sig home page, which
we've agreed to delegate to Andre), just let me know.

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2009/03/birds-of-feather.html

I don't know that we circulated anything to get all names and emails
of those present.  Oh well...

Kirby