[Edu-sig] [OLPC-Chicago] OLPC/Sugar dinner this weekend - with Pycon guests!

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sat Mar 28 20:01:40 CET 2009

So far only Andre Roberge has confirmed that he will join us.  I did not
make reservations yet since if it only the three of us I don't think we will
need them.  I can't email the olpc-chicago list since it is subscribers only
(Andy, can you help with this please?).  My last email to that list bounced.