[Edu-sig] Beautiful sample programs?

Gregor Lingl gregor.lingl at aon.at
Mon Sep 28 22:12:09 CEST 2009

Hi Hélène,

I'd like to point you to a suite of sample scripts
that use Python's turtle module. You can find it here:

http://python-turtle-demo.googlecode.com

It contains a demo-viewer turtleDemo.py that lets you
inspect the source code of the example scripts and execute them.

So you get an overview about what is offered very easily and
quickly.

Moreover there are a couple of scripts that are designed to run
standalone, among them a towers of hanoi animation,
a gravitational system simulation and the trigeo.py
script mentioned by Kirby in a previous posting.

Regards,
Gregor