[Edu-sig] Python Physics Sandbox released

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:09:49 EST 2016

Thanks for doing all this.  I mentioned this thread to a physics listserv
frequented by those looking in to effectively teaching same [1]. Your
project is geared to students learning to code, which could include future
physics engine designers.  Great way to get one's feet wet, not just using
the code but looking over your shoulder at how it's developed, who knows
even contributing.

Kirby

[1] called PHYSLRNR closed archive, hosted University of Buffalo.  I was
invited to join even though I'm not a physics teacher by the late Dr. Bob
Fuller, an eminent physics teacher based at University of Nebraska, Lincoln
campus.  I got to meet and work with him on what we called a "First Person
Physics" curriculum angle.