[Edu-sig] teaching on a 3D canvas

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:06:24 EDT 2016

FYI, here's a posting to a closed archive physics list about using 3D vista
generators in general.

To teach physics or whatever.

The Khan Academy genre is mostly flat chalkboard like surface for all
teaching + voice.

However as Youtube well demonstrates, there's a trend in the direction of
using 3D animations in addition.

====