[EuroPython] ReportLab Talks

Denis Frere denis@aragne.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 01:40:04 +0200

Le Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 11:40:04PM +0100, Andy Robinson pianota:
> I'm sorry not to have made much contribution recently
> but am starting to plan what ReportLab can do to help.

Some PDF flyers too ?

> The many things we would talk about cut across several tracks -
> we could fill a whole day easily - so I'd like to ask for
> ideas on priorities, and also who are the right "organisers"
> for some of the topics below.

cf. program committee in the wiki.

> We have a LOT of stuff we could talk about;
> [a list of interresting proposals]

For me, you're welcome : I love what you're doing (I'm subscribed to
your mailing list and I use your libraries). But Marc-Andre will answer
this point better, I guess.

> Also, I believe we should get the Secret Labs people here;
> I think they may have some very exciting stuff to talk about
> by then - but maybe it's still too Secret :-).

Does someone from Secret Labs follow us on the list ? Is someone here
in close relation with them ?

> Finally, will companies be able to get stands to display our
> wares from?

Yes, of course.
I thought I was explicit enough. :-(

> Is it just me or would anyone else like one?

Nicolas (Logilab), Heracles (a local business center) and you.
A belgian book distributor will also be selling books (who would have
guessed !) and we'll have a booth with goodies (e.g. tee-shirts).
Moreover, some other ones had asked for booths earlier : they should
step in back now that things are evolving in a good way.

> Some space for desks, or wall space for literature or something,
> will really help.

What would be your wishes ? You could ask for some wall space to an
equiped dedicated room... We have no fixed prices , but I can send you
an estimate.

Really glad to have you with us.

Denis

--