[EuroPython] Wiki organization "New..." vs. old pages

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:39:07 +0200 (CEST)

> > We really need to do a wiki cleanup; without regular cleanups wikis
> > tend to deteriorate.
>
> Rather than doing a cleanup, I'd rather like to see more information
> moved from the wiki to the web site. The web-site is what people
> look at, but it currently doesn't have enough information to
> satisfy people and redirecting them to the wiki is bad PR.

I think both are needed. As soon as we take decisions, info should be
moved from the wiki to the web site. But the wiki *needs* to be cleaned,
it's getting impossible to work with. No one knows where the stuff
is...

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)