[EuroPython] Website update

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:10:22 +0100

Hi there,

http://www.europython.org now points to the new still empty website.
I'll repeat my call for someone doing the web design; pushing it a
leeetle bit beyond its current minimalistic design would be a good idea. :)

Tom Deprez is already working on it all. If you want to help, contact
either me or him to get a Zope login.

Thanks to Ivo van der Wijk and Thomas Reulbach for getting the ball
running on the website!

Thanks to Ivo we now also have wiki capability on this website; you can
add ZWiki objects. I've set up a completely minimal wiki at:

http://www.europython.org/wiki

Wiki away! Let me know if you need anything. Right now it's completely
open to everybody, but perhaps we want to change that later.

Regards,

Martijn