[EuroPython] Todo list for euro python and zope conf.

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 21:48:49 +0100 (CET)

Andy Robinson <andy@reportlab.com>:

> Work out the requirements and a mockup of what you would like,
> and ReportLab will produce tools to go straight from source
> to PDF in one step in Python. The company boss is on the committee,
> and it's what we do for a living after all :-)
>
> Likewise we would be happy to make web wizards to let people
> generate/preview their conference badges, programs which canm
> be rebuilt from source in seconds etc.

Yep, I can donnate my business card script right away
or even implement the final one with the official
EuroPython design (if I knew what that actually is...).
If someone has an "official style guide" and/or logos,
dump them right on me or point me to them...

Regards,

Dinu