[EuroPython] Exhibitors at the EuroPython Conference

Denis denis@aragne.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:04:58 +0100

Le Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:31:10PM +0100, Martijn Faassen pianota:
> Laura Creighton wrote:
> > AB Strakt wants exhibition space.
>
> We need an ExhibitionTeam, so I've added one. Add your name to it if you
> want to help puzzle this out. Denis Frere is our expert on the
> conference grounds, so perhaps he should pop in and say something about
> the possibilities.

Well, I've been in that building and I think it's big enough for our
conference. Now, I should have to go there again and have a new look in
regard of all what's been discussed on this list.
(At first, I tought it would be a great Python fair ; now, I sometimes
fear it would become a BigIT-Expo. But I don't want to refrain your
enthousiasm during what I think is still a brainstorming, so I prefer
to keep silent until real decisions will be made).

Let me a few days to manage a jump down there. I'll take some bigger
pictures if you want to have a better view. Today, I'm looking at the
http://www.ceme.be/en/sallea.htm page and I'm still thinking there is
place enough : for example, there is a nice rotunda (so says my
dictionary) big enough for small booths.

It depends on what exhibitors want exactly.

I guess I should join the ExhibitionTeam, SponsoringTeam or whatever
you'd like to name it (yes, I think ExhibitionTeam should be a bit
clarified).

Perhaps that exhibitors could contact me directly, asking what they
would like to have as free area, conveniences, etc.

Regards,

Denis

--
Denis FRERE