[EuroPython] Maybe, The Euro Python Layout...

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:30:44 +0100

I am looking at http://212.68.204.88:9673/europython
The Snake is terrific.  I don't like the white at the bottom of the screen.
If we want to use this Snake as part of general marketting material, i.e.
make paper-tree version of this logo, it may be too dark.  There is
a harsh edge to the  left of the brown log or whatever the snake is
sitting on which I think is jarring.  I have mixed feelings about
turning the Y into the forked snake's tongue.   It's innovative, but
python tongues don't fork to quite that extent, and are black not red.
But then I win awards for being too much of a pedant all the time.
The Snake itself is terrific.  Good work.

Laura Creighton