[EuroPython] EuroPython Legal Structure

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:28:32 +0100

Le Jeudi 21 F=E9vrier 2002 20:30, Philippe Jadin a =E9crit :
> imvho we should use the existing structure as Denis proposed a few mail=
> ago, and use P3B existing accounts and statutes. At least if we want
> something "hic et nunc".

I support this view. There is an existing Structure, that is not for prof=
it=20
and which objectives are very similar to the one of the would be European=
=20
association.=20

We could start with it, even do "the European Python and Zope conference,=
=20
organized by P3B" ("by" could mean "using P3B as a legal tool")

That give us some time to set up something else if we feel the need and f=
ind=20
the resource to set it up, that could be ready by end June.

This is also simple as far as I understand it.

My 2 cents,

Nicolas