[EuroPython] scheduling

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:30:11 +0200

The tutorials:
-------------

There is one slot taken by the Zope Tutorial
Further there is one slot-and-a-half available for Python Tutorials.
That's all there is. This means that slots have to be devided by the
amount of tutorials that will be given.
I believe Andy has send a message to all people giving a Python
Tutorial, asking if they liked to give short tutorials. I don't know
about the outcome exactly (Andy knows), but I everybody was informed and
so I guess that the devision of the time of the Python Tutorial Slot has
been taken care of, not?

Regards,
Tom.