[EuroPython] Tutorial Schedule

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:57:21 +0100

I've been uncontactable all day, sorry.  The next 2 days will also be on
customer sites where they block emails, so if anyone needs me then please
phone on +44-7976-355742.  I'll check the list archive for answers and amend
the tracks tomorrow morning if I get general assent I will update the
tracks.

Until friday lunchtime I thought we had ONE room and one morning so I left
it as set out now in the database, 4 x 45min talks.  Then, later on, Tom
said an extra room was available for half the morning, and Alexandre Fayolle
said he wanted as much time as possible; but I ran out of time to actually
pin the times down. I propose to give Alexandre Fayolle 2 hours 15 minutes,
so we have this:

Room A:
  9:00-10:30, 11:00-11:45:  Alexandre Fayolle, Python and XML
  11:45-12:30               Alex Martelli, Creating Python Extensions in C

Room B:
 9:00-9:45 Alex Martelli, Iterators and Generators for Fun and Profit
 9:45-10:30 Jacob Hallén, Threading in Python

The database also contains a tutorial by Godefroid Chapelle which I am
pretty sure belongs in the Zope track

Does this work for everyone, especially the speakers?  I am not sure how to
represent the rooms and the split session in the database, and wonder if we
need a field for 'room number'?

thanks,

Andy Robinson