[EuroPython] Tutorial Schedule

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:10:31 +0200

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 10:57:21PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:

> Until friday lunchtime I thought we had ONE room and one morning so I left
> it as set out now in the database, 4 x 45min talks.  Then, later on, Tom
> said an extra room was available for half the morning, and Alexandre Fayolle
> said he wanted as much time as possible; but I ran out of time to actually
> pin the times down. I propose to give Alexandre Fayolle 2 hours 15 minutes,
> so we have this:
>
> Room A:
>   9:00-10:30, 11:00-11:45:  Alexandre Fayolle, Python and XML
>   11:45-12:30               Alex Martelli, Creating Python Extensions in C
>
> Room B:
>  9:00-9:45 Alex Martelli, Iterators and Generators for Fun and Profit
>  9:45-10:30 Jacob Hallén, Threading in Python

That's fine with me. 45 minutes was a short (but manageable), 135 is much
more than I would have expected. 90 minutes is a duration with which I'd
be equally confortable, so if, say, Alex Martelly thinks he needs more
time for Iterators and Generators as Laura seems to say, I have no
problem with giving him 45 minutes, which would mean something like:

Room A:
 09:00-11:00 Alexandre Fayolle, Python and XML
 11:00-12:30 Alex Martelli, Iterators and Generators...

Room B:
 9:00-9:45 Alex Martelli, Python Extensions in C
 9:45-10:30 Jacob Hallén, Threading in Python

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).