[EuroPython] We the Benevolent Dictators :-P declare...

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:16:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seeing that some speakers would like to publish their work upfront, we
> have reconsidered our previous decision on the subject.

We praise Sir Benevolent Dictator for his cleverness and will blindly
continue to follow him for he knows where to lead us.

> Those speakers who want their talks online before the conference
> should contact Nicolas Chauvat who will then put the PDF files on the
> EuroPython web-site.
>
> We would especially like to encourage speakers giving tutorials to
> consider this step since it would allow attendees to prepare for the
> tutorials.
>
> ps. Nicolas, we didn't mailed you directly, but I guess you don't mind
> we've made you the contact person?

Nope. I'm done refactoring Logilab's network and net access (that's why
some of you may have experienced severe problems trying to contact us or
our web sites today), hence will handle these documents next monday.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)