[EuroPython] BudgetTeam Sponsors

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:34:26 +0200

Hi folks,

sorry for beeing so quite. Having trouble to follow up your mails currently,
you are all just to fast at the moment.

BUT:

I remembered that we have discussed about sponsors in February. My company
(saying: me ;-) joined the sponsor list, and in the wiki I found following
text:

>Sponsors which we have contacted
>
>ASWAD (EU contact, Nicolas Pettiaux) - Standard ?
>Heracles
>Nuxeo (Stéfane Fermigier) - Standard ?
>
>Potential Sponsors
>A. Smart Team Consulting Gmbh (Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de)
>AB Strakt
>Logilab
>Zope Corp

So, if someone can send me the bank account number I am going to send money.
If I say I sponsor with money, I'll do it.

The question is: what kind of "sponsoring" is coming from the other
mentioned companies? Well, we all spend time (and reduced revenues and/or
weekends) into this conference, of course. No reply needed, then.

For non-europythonlist-member-companies we have to offer some "value" for
the sponsorship: printed logo on the bags, added flyer to the welcome-bag
content, logo on the website, mentioning in further press releases, some
"sponsor table" where they can put flyers. And, to prevent discussion, no,
not one table for every sponsor, but one table for all sponsors for leaflets
and such. Maybe we can use a local PC, get a presentation from every sponsor
or a off-line copy of the webpage so that the visitors can get some
informations about the sponsors.

Any further ideas?

Laura, you seem to have more knowledge about sales/contacts and such. What
would your company like to see/have?

Who is going to be sponsor contact coordinator? That's one person who know
which company/contact has been contacted, what he/she replied,
sponsor-whish-list and such. Or, to be more specific: do we have such a
person in our team currently?

Regards,
Andrew