[Tom] Re: [EuroPython] Track database still incomplete

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:51:27 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> The interface isn't good, we know, but this is for the track managers, so it
> shouldn't be that easy :-))
> Since it is temporary, we don't want to put too much time in it.
> If there is a next time, we'll improve it, not Joachim ? :-)
>
> Mmm, this should work :
>
> Go to the url http://www.europython.org/Talks/manage
> and use your login information to get in.
> Go to the index_html page.

Hmm, this gives me an error message:
Error Type: Undefined
Error Value: "manage_page_header" not found in "here/manage_page_header"

> Click on the view test tab
> Now you should have your interface.
>
> After you've logged in, this should work as well :
> http://www.europython.org/Talks/index_html

.... and this shows page where I can add new
talks. I would like a list of talks with an edit
link right next to it :-)

(or at least some sort of page which lists the records
together with edit and delete links)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH