[EuroPython] Credit card payment for registration

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:21:22 +0200

Hi,

--On Montag, Mai 27, 2002 08:31:50 +0100 Tim Couper=20
<drtimcouper@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've just tried to register my student daughter for
> the conference. I am wanting to pay by Visa, but
> there's nowhere for me to put details other than the
> card details; I presume that you are authenticating
> against the attendee's name? What if people are paying
> on company VISA's, or, like me, paying for her?

That should be no problem, we don't use the carddetails for identifying the =

registration, that is done by the registration_id, which is displayed and=20
send by email, after successful payment.
Also no creditcard numbers are stored in the database.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/