[EuroPython] Credit card payment for registration

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:56:34 +0200

Joachim,

But still, a person can't pay for someone else, since they can't give the
name of the creditcard holder.

Assume I want to pay for you.
Then I should be able to put in your name in the registration form (=3DOK=
)
And then I should be able to enter my credit card information (with my na=
me)
So, to be correct, the credit card payment page, should have an extra ent=
ry
which allows to enter the
creditcards holder name. (Even if you don't use it, it makes the form
clearer, since most people are
used to such payment forms)

Regards,
Tom.