[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:35:45 +0100

Le Lundi 18 Novembre 2002 14:41, holger krekel a =E9crit :

> > > I have this experience and i am not convinced that going for 'big'
> > > businesses is what EuroPython should aim for. =20

I am working ac an ICT manager in a public administration of altogether 1=
500=20
employees. Is that a small or a large companies ?=20

For me it is necessary to have as many "comsumer" of python and zope as=20
possible, if possible large ones (with deep pockets :-) not only small on=
es=20
if we want to expand zope

Regards,

Nicolas

--=20
Nicolas Pettiaux
Association =E9lectronique libre pour la promotion des=20
droits de l'Homme dans la Soci=E9t=E9 de l'information (AEL) -
www.ael.be=20