[EuroPython] Re: call for talks beta 1

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:48:19 +0100

Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have included biography in the form. Are there suggestions for more
> text on top of the form ?
> Also take a look at the pop-up help texts, improvements welcome.

Looks good.

One additional nit: the track field seems
to be missing from the form. I expect that submitters
will know whether a talk is relevant for business, science,
zope, etc. and make correct selections. Even if they don't,
it's easy enough for the track managers to reassign the
value.

Also, can we have some text above the form which explains
what this is all for ?

Something like:

"""
Paper Submission Form

Please use this form if you want to submit a talk, presentation
or tutorial for the upcoming EuroPython 2003 conference. Once
submitted you will be contacted by the track managers in charge
of the topic which will then review your proposal.

If you have problems submitting your talk, please write
to xxx@europython.org for assistence.
"""

Thanks,
--