[EuroPython] Broken website

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:53:27 +0100

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Tom Deprez wrote:
>> Mmm, where do you get these errors?
>> I tested all pages before and it worked...
>> I tested them again and they still work without problems. ..
>
> Maybe it's just because I have logged into the ZMI. Hmm, when
> I log out and try  http://www.europython.org/2002/ I get
>
> Error Type: TALESError
> Error Value: exceptions.UnicodeError on ASCII encoding error: ordinal
> not in range(128) in "standard:'here/Localizer/changeLanguageForm'",
> at line 174, column 7

Ah, ok you're looking into the 2002 folder... Well that's because we
upgraded and the 2002 content is broken for now (I'm not planning on
upgrading it soon) on the new instance
.
If you want to see the 2002 thingies, go to the other instance :
hosting.zope.nl:8108.
As told on the list, I let Amaze switch the 2 instances, yesterday. This
means:

The new instance of Zope and the instance on which we work for EP2003 is
on : www.europython.org

The old instance of Zope with  working 2002 content is on:
hosting.zope.nl:8108

Regards,
Tom.