[EuroPython] Broken website

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:57:29 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
>>Tom Deprez wrote:
>>
>>>Mmm, where do you get these errors?
>>>I tested all pages before and it worked...
>>>I tested them again and they still work without problems. ..
>>
>>Maybe it's just because I have logged into the ZMI. Hmm, when
>>I log out and try  http://www.europython.org/2002/ I get
>>
>>Error Type: TALESError
>>Error Value: exceptions.UnicodeError on ASCII encoding error: ordinal
>>not in range(128) in "standard:'here/Localizer/changeLanguageForm'",
>>at line 174, column 7
>
> Ah, ok you're looking into the 2002 folder... Well that's because we
> upgraded and the 2002 content is broken for now (I'm not planning on
> upgrading it soon) on the new instance
> .
> If you want to see the 2002 thingies, go to the other instance :
> hosting.zope.nl:8108.
> As told on the list, I let Amaze switch the 2 instances, yesterday. This
> means:
>
> The new instance of Zope and the instance on which we work for EP2003 is
> on : www.europython.org
>
> The old instance of Zope with  working 2002 content is on:
> hosting.zope.nl:8108

Ah, ok. Thanks. Hmm, the press release is also broken on that
instance. Anybody have the text somewhere ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 11 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     49 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       133 days left