[EuroPython] Re: PROPOSE: IRC meetings

Paul Everitt paul@zope-europe.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:09:16 +0100

We'll *never* find a universally convenient time. :^)

I propose that a couple of us try to be available at multiple times, to
get this process bootstrapped.  Since all the organizers are in Europe,
it makes IRC appointment times easier.

For the next few days, I'll make sure I'm in #europython on
irc.freenode.net at 10h00 and 17h00 gmt+1 (paris).  If anybody that is
organizing the conference can drop by, we can start getting some work
done together in real time.

To repeat:

     Each day
     #europython in irc.freenode.net
     10h00 and/or 17h00 gmt+1 (Paris)

Tom, I'm particularly interested in taking some of the work off your
plate.

--Paul