[EuroPython] EuroPython decision process

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:03:38 +0200

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 06:40:32PM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:47:23 +0200, "Nicolas Chauvat" writes:
>
> <snip>
>
> >A (very) quick summary :
> >
> >- candidates :
> >
> >  Denis and friends in Charleroi
> >  Strakt and friends in Goteburg
>
> And I repeat, the Göteborg offer comes from the larger Python community
> of Göteborg, and not from Strakt.  I think that the idea that a
> community conference is something that a COMPANY gives a community
> is distinctly wrong.  It ought to be something which we give ourselves.
>
> >  Andy and friends in UK
>
> I thought it was Tim Cooper who was offering.

This proves again that we have to write things down in a single place
to avoid any further misunderstanding and bad interpretations of what
was said. My apologies for the above mistakes.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oů est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)