[EuroPython] EuroPython decision process

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:26:18 +0200

At 19:03 2003-07-07 +0200, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> > >  Andy and friends in UK
> >
> > I thought it was Tim Cooper who was offering.
>
>This proves again that we have to write things down in a single place
>to avoid any further misunderstanding and bad interpretations of what
>was said. My apologies for the above mistakes.

There is a mail in the list archives where M-A Lemburg says that Tim
Couper (sic) has mentioned the possibility of running it in or near Oxford.
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/2003-April/002879.html

That's the only UK offer I saw.

Did he mention anything in Charleroi? Are you here Tim?

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se