[EuroPython] Zope and PyPy Sprint Coding Party at Louvain-La-Neuve 21-22-23-24 june

Henrion Benjamin bh@udev.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:40:54 +0200

Laura Creighton <lac@strakt.com> [030616]:

> Hello Henrion, and thank you for the maps.  I have added pypy-sprint to
> the cc list.
>
> Can you let us know where the Hotel Le Relais is relative to a) the
> train station and b) the auditoriums?  Also, how early can we get in on
> Saturday (or how late on Friday night) to set up?

I'm adding them of the LLN map just right now...Just the time to launch
gimp. See the result on the page:

http://lln.udev.org/act/lln-howto.html

I'm at your disposal here in Louvain-La-Neuve, maybe you can call me
when you arrive (you can arrive at any hour)...

At your service,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org