[EuroPython] Thanks for comming!

Denis Frere denis@aragne.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:17:48 +0200

Le Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 08:32:13PM +0200, Tom Deprez pianota:
> Hi all,
>
> We would like to thank everybody for being at EuroPython2003!

And I would like to join Tom in his thanks : the first important thing
in a conference is the people attending. As good as the organization
may be, a meeting is poor thing if there is no one to meet.

Let's not forget EuroPython is a real community effort ; thanks to
everybody : staff members, orators, sponsors, attendees, even those who
couldn't be there but have helped in any way, participating on the list
or even just writing some piece of code so that we have a good excuse
to meet ! ;-)

We enjoyed those three days very much.

Denis

--