[EuroPython] Try again for IRC meetings

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:05:03 +0100

On Thursday I get on a plane and I won't be back home for a month,
until AFTER Python-UK. Scheduling around me would be an incredibly
foolish idea.  But I would like meetings at say -- wednesday 1700,
with the log of the meeting posted on the web site later for those
of you who missed it so you can see what got decided.  Then I could
attend the ones I am able to and read about the ones I missed.

Please pick some time that suits SOMEBODY.   That one was for
ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.  It will not suit me, none will, and
that is that ...

Laura