[EuroPython] Roundup issue tracker up and running

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:32:57 +0000

I've thrown up a roundup instance at:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/tracker/europython/

My idea is that we use this to keep track of which issues we have and
haven't sorted out, such as timetabling, writing cfps and so on.

I'd encourage everyone who is helping out in the organization of
EuroPython -- and *certainly* all track champions -- to register ASAP.

Roundup is documented at

    http://roundup.sourceforge.net

but is pretty easy to use if you've used any other email/web based
issue tracker (bugzilla, the sf trackers, etc).

One thing that might be handy is that issues can function as mini,
impromptu mailing lists -- create an issue, add a bunch of people to
the nosy list and discuss away!

Cheers,
M.

--
  I've even been known to get Marmite *near* my mouth -- but never
  actually in it yet.  Vegamite is right out.