IRC Chat (was Re: [EuroPython] Roundup issue tracker up and running)

Anna Ravenscroft rev_anna_r@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:28:37 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder to all participants - #europython IRC chat is at 1000
and 1500 every day. If you'd like to see the issues that were brought
up and assigned, please check out the tracker that Michael put
together.

We especially need the Track Champions to check in with Paul regarding
your track - if you have any changes to the Track description, now's
the time to make it. Also, if you (or anyone you know) are interested
in being Track Champion for the Applications Track, please let Paul
know by Friday, 7 March - or that Track will be deprecated.

The announcement of the Call for Talks is due to be sent Saturday, 8
March. There is an issue listed on the Tracker for this: "Publish Call
for Talks". If you have any suggestions for where the Call should be
published, please either email them to the list here, or *better yet*
list them on the "notes" section of the issue.

See you at the IRC chat at 1000.

Cordially,
Anna Ravenscroft