[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:10:29 +0100

...along with some open questions at the end.

--Paul

Call for Participation, EuroPython Conference 2003

The EuroPython Conference 2003 (EPC2003) returns to Belgium this June,
and the conference organizers are opening registration for
presentation and tutorial proposals.

Last year's EPC2003 was the first-ever community-organized Python
event.  Based on the rave reviews, we expect this year to be even more
successful, and we're not just talking about the Chimay.

We are looking for participation in the following conference tracks:
Python Frameworks, Python Language, Python in Business, Python in
Science and Industry, Python and Zope in Public Administrations, and
Zope.  Track descriptions are available at
http://www.europython.org/sessions/descriptions.

You can propose a 30 minute talk, a 45 minute talk, or a 2 hour
tutorial.  To propose a tutorial, please visit the Talk Submission
page at http://www.europython.org/Talks/callFor.

Please remember that tutorials and presentations from marketing or
sales staff will not be accepted.

For more information about the conference, please visit the conference
website at http://www.europython.org/.  If you have any questions,
please contact XXXX.  Also, if you would like to help us make v2 of
the EuroPython conference a great success, please volunteer!  You can
join us on the EuroPython mailing list at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/europython.

About EuroPython Conference 2003

   EuroPython Conference 2003 is the premiere venue for meeting Python
   and Zope developers from Europe and beyond.  As the first
   community-organized Python and Zope conference, EPC 2003 delivers
   the atmosphere and information developers want.  The conference will
   be held June 25-27, 2003 in Charleroi, Belgium.  Information is
   available at the EuroPython website at http://www.europython.org/.

Notes

   o The HTML version will have hyperlinks to track descriptions, what
   for the email version?  Reference numbers, nothing?

   o Do we need to mention speaker benefits (which we haven't
   finalized) ?

   o Who can people contact for non-public questions (the XXXX) ?